The Resource Climate modeling for scientists and engineers
- Climate modeling for scientists and engineers
- Statement of responsibility
- John B. Drake, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Climate modeling and simulation teach us about past, present, and future conditions of life on earth and help us understand observations about the changing atmosphere and ocean and terrestrial ecology. Focusing on high-end modeling and simulation of earth's climate, Climate Modeling for Scientists and Engineers presents observations about the general circulations of the earth and the partial differential equations used to model the dynamics of weather and climate, covers numerical methods for geophysical flows in more detail than many other texts, discusses parallel algorithms and the role of high-performance computing used in the simulation of weather and climate, and provides supplemental lectures and MATLAB® exercises on an associated Web page
- Additional physical form
- Also available in print version.
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Mathematical modeling and computation
- Target audience
ContextContext of Climate modeling for scientists and engineers
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Climate modeling for scientists and engineers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/w7NqWlZCee4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/w7NqWlZCee4/">Climate modeling for scientists and engineers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...