The Resource Drug metabolism and transport : molecular methods and mechanisms, edited by Lawrence H. Lash
- Drug metabolism and transport : molecular methods and mechanisms, edited by Lawrence H. Lash
- Title remainder
- molecular methods and mechanisms
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Lawrence H. Lash
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Renal cytochrome P450s and flavin-containing monooxygenases : potential roles in metabolism and toxicity of 1,3-butadiene, trichloroethylene, and tetrachloroethylene / Adnan A. Elfarra -- Experimental approaches for the study of cytochrome P450 gene regulation / Hollie I. Swanson ... [et al.] -- Insulin and growth factor signaling : effects on drug metabolizing enzymes / Sang K. Kim, Kimberly J. Woodcroft, and Raymond F. Novak -- Catalytic function and expression of glutathione transferase zeta / Philip G. Board, M.W. Anders, and Anneke C. Blackburn -- Glucuronidation of fatty acids and prostaglandins by human udp glucuronosyltransferases / Anna Radominska-Pandya, Joanne M. Little and Arthur Bull -- Transcriptional regulation of UDP-glucuronosyltransferases / Anna Radominska-Pandya, Peter I. Mackenzie, and Wen Xie --
- Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of n-acetylation / Craig K. Svensson and David W. Hein -- Methods and approaches to study metabolism and toxicity of acetaminophen / Sam A. Bruschi -- Modulation of drug metabolism and antiviral therapies / Bernhard H. Lauterburg -- Modulation of thiols and other low-molecular-weight cofactors : effects on drug metabolism and disease susceptibility / Charles V. Smith -- Multidrug resistance proteins and hepatic transport of endo- and xenobiotics / Phillip M. Gerk and Mary Vore -- Structural determinants of folate and antifolate membrane transport by the reduced folate carrier / Wei Cao and Larry H. Matherly -- Glutathione transport in the kidneys : experimental models, mechanisms, and methods / Lawrence H. Lash -- Human cytosolic sulfotransferases : properties, physiological functions, and toxicology / Charles N. Falany
- 24 cm.
- x, 387 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
ContextContext of Drug metabolism and transport : molecular methods and mechanisms, edited by Lawrence H. Lash
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Drug metabolism and transport : molecular methods and mechanisms, edited by Lawrence H. Lash
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/uF5cOE-SvoA/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/uF5cOE-SvoA/">Drug metabolism and transport : molecular methods and mechanisms, edited by Lawrence H. Lash</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...