The Resource Fishes : a guide to their diversity
- Fishes : a guide to their diversity
- Title remainder
- a guide to their diversity
- Statement of responsibility
- Philip A. Hastings, H.J. Walker, and Grantly R. Galland
- There are more than 33,000 species of living fishes, accounting for more than half of the extant vertebrate diversity on Earth. This unique and comprehensive reference showcases the basic anatomy and diversity of all 82 orders of fishes and more than 150 of the most commonly encountered families, focusing on their distinctive features
- Additional physical form
- Also available in print version.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Fishes : a guide to their diversity
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Fishes : a guide to their diversity
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/thqYnM7PpDA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/thqYnM7PpDA/">Fishes : a guide to their diversity</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...