The Resource Rural and urban : architecture between two cultures, edited by Andrew Ballantyne
- Rural and urban : architecture between two cultures, edited by Andrew Ballantyne
- Title remainder
- architecture between two cultures
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Andrew Ballantyne
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Rural and urban milieux / by Andrew Ballantyne and Gillian Ince -- Villeggiatura in the urban context of Renaissance Rome: Paul III Farnese's villa-tower on the Campidoglio / by Antonella de Michelis -- Rural urbanism / by Dana Arnold -- Anti-urban utopia in the German Aufklärung and its consequences for architectural discourse: the ideology of Friedrich Wilhelm von Erdmannsdorff's architecture / by Marc Brabant -- Urban meets rural: a study of three eighteenth-century retreats on the Isle of Wight / by Stewart Abbott -- The picturesque bourgeois house at the edges of the neoclassical city / by Philippe Gresset -- "Such a magnificent farmstead in my opinion asks for a muddy pool": rural buildings and the search of a "regional" architecture in Belgium / by Leen Meganck and Linda van Santvoort -- Nature and the city in 1920s America: Sunnyside Gardens, Queens, New York / by Bruce Thomas -- Rurality as a locus of modernity: Romanian interwar architecture / by Carmen Popescu -- Is the kibbutz a "radiant village"?: Le Corbusier and the Zionist movement / by Marina Epstein-Pliouchtch and Tzafrir Fainholtz -- An unlikely influence: Le Corbusier and the garden city movement / by Emma Dummett -- From the "model village" to a satellite town: reading change in Temelli through the transformation of its residential landscape / by Ali Cengizkan and Didem Kiliçkiran
- 24 cm.
- xv, 214 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Rural and urban : architecture between two cultures, edited by Andrew Ballantyne
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Rural and urban : architecture between two cultures, edited by Andrew Ballantyne
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/sw0IsXlQJ5I/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/sw0IsXlQJ5I/">Rural and urban : architecture between two cultures, edited by Andrew Ballantyne</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...