The Resource Paul and his theology, edited by Stanley E. Porter, (electronic resource)
- Paul and his theology, edited by Stanley E. Porter, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Stanley E. Porter
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- Is there a center to Paul's theology? / Stanley E. Porter -- The scriptural foundations for Paul's mission to the Gentiles / Arland J. Hultgren -- Paul's understanding of faith as participation / David M. Hay -- Paul, theologian of electing grace / James R. Harrison -- Paul, the law and the Spirit / Colin G. Kruse -- Paul's concept of reconciliation, twice more / Stanley E. Porter -- Color outside the lines : rethinking how to interpret Paul's letters / Randall K.J. Tan -- The Spirit and the temple in Paul's letters to the Corinthians / John R. Levison -- Eschatology in Philippians / Heinz Giesen -- Neither hierarchicalist nor egalitarian : gender roles in Paul / Craig L. Blomberg -- Was Paul a Trinitarian? : a look at Romans 8 / Ron C. Fay -- Pauline pneumatology and the question of Trinitarian presuppositions / Andrew K. Gabriel -- Paul the exorcist and healer / Craig A. Evans -- The interpretation of the Letter to the Romans in Melanchthon's Loci communes from 1521 / René Kieffer -- Adolf Deissmann, a reappraisal of his work, especially his views on the mysticism of Paul / Jan de Villiers
- xiii, 454 p.
- Form of item
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Paul and his theology, edited by Stanley E. Porter, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Paul and his theology, edited by Stanley E. Porter, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/sb8ll8XYonE/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/sb8ll8XYonE/">Paul and his theology, edited by Stanley E. Porter, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...