The Resource Law in the domains of culture, edited by Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns
- Law in the domains of culture, edited by Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns
- Antecedent source
- file reproduced from original
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- black and white
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- The cultural lives of law / Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns -- Contingent articulations : a critical cultural studies of law / Rosemary J. Coombe -- The cultural work of copyright : legislating authorship in Britain, 1837-1842 / Martha Woodmansee -- Law and the order of popular culture / Carol J. Clover -- Cinema scopes : evolution, media, and the law / Marjorie Garber -- Clint Eastwood and equity : popular culture's theory of revenge / William Ian Miller -- Components of cultural justice / Andrew Ross
- 1 online resource (241 pages).
- Form of item
- Level of compression
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Reformatting quality
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of Law in the domains of culture, edited by Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Law in the domains of culture, edited by Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/qaUP9bHOBTQ/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/qaUP9bHOBTQ/">Law in the domains of culture, edited by Austin Sarat and Thomas R. Kearns</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...