The Resource Sacred steel : inside an African American steel guitar tradition, Robert L. Stone
- Sacred steel : inside an African American steel guitar tradition, Robert L. Stone
- Title remainder
- inside an African American steel guitar tradition
- Statement of responsibility
- Robert L. Stone
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 247-254), discography and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Discovery -- The churches : beliefs, social milieu, and the development of the steel guitar -- Traditions -- Church meetings and the steel guitarist's role in them -- The steel guitar -- The Eason Brothers -- Little Willie and his talking guitar -- Henry Nelson : the liberace of sacred steel -- The Jewell Dominion -- Motor city steel -- Calvin Cooke -- Shaping the modern sound : pedal-steel guitar innovators Chuck Campbell and Glenn Lee -- Negotiating the new millennium
- 1 online resource (xiv, 280 pages  pages of plates)
- Form of item
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- illustrations, music.
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of Sacred steel : inside an African American steel guitar tradition, Robert L. Stone
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Sacred steel : inside an African American steel guitar tradition, Robert L. Stone
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/qDFcMYfWPO0/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/qDFcMYfWPO0/">Sacred steel : inside an African American steel guitar tradition, Robert L. Stone</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...