The Resource Semidefinite optimization and convex algebraic geometry
- Semidefinite optimization and convex algebraic geometry
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Grigoriy Blekherman, Pablo A. Parrilo, Rekha R. Thomas
- This book provides a self-contained, accessible introduction to the mathematical advances and challenges resulting from the use of semidefinite programming in polynomial optimization. This quickly evolving research area with contributions from the diverse fields of convex geometry, algebraic geometry, and optimization is known as convex algebraic geometry. Each chapter addresses a fundamental aspect of convex algebraic geometry. The book begins with an introduction to nonnegative polynomials and sums of squares and their connections to semidefinite programming and quickly advances to several areas at the forefront of current research. These include semidefinite representability of convex sets, duality theory from the point of view of algebraic geometry, and nontraditional topics such as sums of squares of complex forms and noncommutative sums of squares polynomials
- Additional physical form
- Also available in print version.
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- MOS-SIAM series on optimization
- Target audience
ContextContext of Semidefinite optimization and convex algebraic geometry
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Semidefinite optimization and convex algebraic geometry
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/mwtyjX6fuoY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/mwtyjX6fuoY/">Semidefinite optimization and convex algebraic geometry</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...