The Resource The sociology of medical science and technology, edited by Mary Ann Elston
- The sociology of medical science and technology, edited by Mary Ann Elston
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Mary Ann Elston
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Medical pedigrees and the visual production of family disease in Canadian and Japanese genetic counselling practice / Yoshio Nukaga and Alberto Cambrosio. Science versus care: physicians, nurses and the dilemma of clinical research / Mary-Rose Mueller. Bodies of knowledge: lay and biomedical understandings of musculoskeletal disorders / Helen Busby, Gareth Williams and Anne Rogers -- The rhetoric of prediction and chance in the research to clone a disease gene / Paul Atkinson, Claire Batchelor and Evelyn Parsons. Vital comparisons: the social construction of mortality measurement / Mel Bartley, George Davey Smith and David Blane -- The science and politics of medicines regulation / John Abraham. "Strange bedfellows" in the laboratory of the NHS?: an analysis of the new science of health technology assessment in the United Kingdom / Alex Faulkner
- 23 cm.
- 214 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of The sociology of medical science and technology, edited by Mary Ann Elston
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The sociology of medical science and technology, edited by Mary Ann Elston
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/mCN6ze5qxc4/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/mCN6ze5qxc4/">The sociology of medical science and technology, edited by Mary Ann Elston</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...