The Resource The Gale encyclopedia of public health
- The Gale encyclopedia of public health
- Statement of responsibility
- Laurie J. Fundukian, editor
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Public Health is an authoritative source on public health issues. Topics focus on health crises affecting the public at large, ranging from epidemic (local) and pandemic (widespread) diseases (H1N1, Malaria, food-borne illnesses, West Nile etc.); chronic conditions such as famine, malnutrition, cancer and diabetes; and social issues such as sexual abuse, obesity, bullying and new substance abuse issues, plus much more
- Additional physical form
- Also available in print version.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of The Gale encyclopedia of public health
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Gale encyclopedia of public health
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/lJcaBk0KG74/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/lJcaBk0KG74/">The Gale encyclopedia of public health</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...