The Resource Handbook of functional equations : stability theory.
- Handbook of functional equations : stability theory.
- Title remainder
- stability theory.
- Statement of responsibility
- Themistocles M. Rassias, editor
- "This handbook consists of seventeen chapters written by eminent scientists from the international mathematical community, who present important research works in the field of mathematical analysis and related subjects, particularly in the Ulam stability theory of functional equations. . .During the last decade the notion of stability of functional equations has evolved into a very active domain of mathematical research with several applications of interdisciplinary nature. The chapters of this handbook focus mainly on both old and recent developments on the equation of homomorphism for square symmetric groupoids, the linear and polynomial functional equations in a single variable, the Drygas functional equation on amenable semigroups, monomial functional equation, the Cauchy-Jensen type mappings, differential equations and differential operators, operational equations and inclusions, generalized module left higher derivations, selections of set-valued mappings, D'Alembert's functional equation, characterizations of information measures, functional equations in restricted domains, as well as generalized functional stability and fixed point theory."--Page 4 of cover
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H354 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Springer optimization and its applications,
- Series volume
ContextContext of Handbook of functional equations : stability theory.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Handbook of functional equations : stability theory.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/kRTX-iUHIhc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/kRTX-iUHIhc/">Handbook of functional equations : stability theory.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...