The Resource B-zone : becoming Europe and beyond, [edited by Anselm Franke]
- B-zone : becoming Europe and beyond, [edited by Anselm Franke]
- Title remainder
- becoming Europe and beyond
- Statement of responsibility
- [edited by Anselm Franke]
- Accompanies an exhibition held at the KW Institute for Contemporary Art, Berlin, 17 Dec. 2005-26 Feb. 2006; and at Fundació Tàpies, Barcelona, Apr.-June 2007
- "B-zone is a territorial research and collaborative art project on the transformation of the social and political geographies stretching from Southeast Europe (the Balkans) to Turkey and the Caucasus. Each of the three core projects follows the trajectory and history of a large-scale transnational infrastructure laid down in the territories of former communist states."--P. 4
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- Black Sea files / Ursula Biemann et al. -- Timescapes / Angela Melitopoulos et al. -- Postwar footprints / Lisa Parks et al
- 20 cm.
- 415 p.
- Other physical details
- ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps
- System control number
ContextContext of B-zone : becoming Europe and beyond, [edited by Anselm Franke]
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance B-zone : becoming Europe and beyond, [edited by Anselm Franke]
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/jbIPZIFZxRM/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/jbIPZIFZxRM/">B-zone : becoming Europe and beyond, [edited by Anselm Franke]</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...