The Resource The difference "difference" makes : women and leadership, edited by Deborah L. Rhode
- The difference "difference" makes : women and leadership, edited by Deborah L. Rhode
- Title remainder
- women and leadership
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Deborah L. Rhode
- "Based on a leadership summit sponsored by the American Bar Association Office of the President, the ABA Commission on Women in the Profession, and the Center for Public Leadership at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University"--Verso t.p
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 217-224) and index
- Women's leadership: perspectives from a recovering politician
- Patricia Scott Schroeder
- Making the case: women in law
- Sheila Wellington
- Where have all the sisters gone?
- Muzette Hill
- Multicultural women and leadership opportunities: meeting the challenges of diversity in the American legal profession
- Charisse R. Lillie
- Elected to lead: a challenge to women in public office
- Eleanor Holmes Norton
- You've come a long way baby, and you've got miles to go
- Different rulers, different rules
- Kim Campbell
- Using difference to make a difference
- Debra E. Meyerson,
- Robin J. Ely
- Are we preparing ourselves to lead?
- Linda A. Hill
- Breaking the barriers to equality
- Elaine R. Jones
- Did I forget to tell you I'm in control
- Barbara Kellerman
- Michele Coleman Mayes
- Some thoughts on dealing with cultural bias against women
- Mary B. Cranston
- Strategies for developing white men as change agents for women leaders
- Teveia R. Barnes
- What men can give to women's quest for leadership
- Jerome J. Shestack
- Progress versus equality: are we there yet?
- Patricia Ireland
- Women, meeting (again), in and beyond the United States
- What's the difference? A comment on Deborah Rhode's "The difference 'difference' makes"
- Judith Resnik
- Barbara Reskin
- A question about women and the leadership option
- Ruth B. Mandel
- Can they do it? Can law firms, corporate counsel departments, and governmental agency create a level playing field for women attorneys?
- Jacob H. Herring
- 24 cm.
- xx, 232 p.
- Isbn Type
- (cloth : alk. paper)
- System control number
ContextContext of The difference "difference" makes : women and leadership, edited by Deborah L. Rhode
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The difference "difference" makes : women and leadership, edited by Deborah L. Rhode
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/jPcQyn1eLwE/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/jPcQyn1eLwE/">The difference "difference" makes : women and leadership, edited by Deborah L. Rhode</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...