The Resource Evaluating gas network capacities
- Evaluating gas network capacities
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Thorsten Koch, Benjamin Hiller, Marc E. Pfetsch, Lars Schewe
- This book addresses a seemingly simple question: Can a certain amount of gas be transported through a pipeline network? The question is difficult, however, when asked in relation to a meshed nationwide gas transportation network and when taking into account the technical details and discrete decisions, as well as regulations, contracts, and varying demands, involved. This book provides an introduction to the field of gas transportation planning and discusses in detail the advantages and disadvantages of several mathematical models that address gas transport within the context of its technical and regulatory framework, shows how to solve the models using sophisticated mathematical optimization algorithms, and includes examples of large-scale applications of mathematical optimization to this real-world industrial problem. Readers will also find a glossary of gas transport terms, tables listing the physical and technical quantities and constants used throughout the book, and a reference list of regulation and gas business literature
- Additional physical form
- Also available in print version.
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- MOS-SIAM series on optimization
- Target audience
ContextContext of Evaluating gas network capacities
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Evaluating gas network capacities
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/iy7aG6l_CYo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/iy7aG6l_CYo/">Evaluating gas network capacities</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...