The Resource What is Africa's problem?
- What is Africa's problem?
- Statement of responsibility
- Yoweri K. Museveni ; edited by Elizabeth Kanyogonya ; foreword by Mwalimu Julius K. Nyerere
- Edited by Elizabeth Kanyogonya"I am very pleased that this book by one of Africas most important leaders now will be available to Americans. We need to understand what Africans think about Africa."Jimmy Carterand/orWhat is Africas problem? As one of the leaders expressing a broad and forceful vision for Africas future, Ugandas Yoweri K. Museveni is perhaps better placed than anyone in the world to address the very question his book poses
- Cataloging source
- Government publication
- government publication of a state province territory dependency etc
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of What is Africa's problem?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What is Africa's problem?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/fW6T9CMZTWA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/fW6T9CMZTWA/">What is Africa's problem?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...