The Resource Bibliographic instruction : the second generation, edited by Constance A. Mellon
- Bibliographic instruction : the second generation, edited by Constance A. Mellon
- Title remainder
- the second generation
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Constance A. Mellon
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographies and index
- Bibliographic instruction Think Tank I : looking back and the challenge for the Think Tank II / Carla J. Stoffle and Cheryl A. Bernero -- Alternative professional models in the information age / Brian Nielsen -- Looking ahead : an administrative view / Joseph A. Boisse and Duane Webster -- Technology and instruction / Joanne R. Euster -- The place of bibliographic instruction in the university curriculum / Emily S. Boyce, Ruth M. Katz, and Constance A. Mellon -- The needs and feelings of beginning researchers / Bobbie L. Collins, Constance A. Mellon, and Sally B. Young -- Human aspects of library technology : implications for academic library user education / David King and Betsy Baker -- Bibliographic instruction and library education / Rao Aluri and June Lester Engle
- Science of knowledge / Sharon J. Rogers -- Bibliographic instruction and learning theory / Constance A. Mellon and Kathryn E. Pagles -- The role of bibliographic instruction in science education / Thomas G. Kirk -- Bibliographic instruction in the social sciences : three models / Anne K. Beaubien -- Bibliographic instruction in the humanities / Maureen Pastine -- Bibliographic instruction and the higher education community : working with professional organizations and academic professionals / Carolyn Kirkendall -- Library instruction in the 1980s : where has it been and where is it going? / Donald J. Kenney
- 25 cm.
- xviii, 204 p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
ContextContext of Bibliographic instruction : the second generation, edited by Constance A. Mellon
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Bibliographic instruction : the second generation, edited by Constance A. Mellon
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/aT9vWfKXNN8/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/aT9vWfKXNN8/">Bibliographic instruction : the second generation, edited by Constance A. Mellon</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...