The Resource Images in law, edited by Anne Wagner and William Pencak, (electronic resource)
- Images in law, edited by Anne Wagner and William Pencak, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Anne Wagner and William Pencak
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 281-305) and index
- Deep structures of empire : A note on imperial machines and bodies -- Intervention and the new imagery of world order -- Key words in Chinese law -- Visual semiotics of court dress in England and Wales : failed or successful vector of professional identity? -- The drama of the courtroom -- Digital visual and multimedia software and the reshaping of legal knowledge -- A Las Menimas for the law -- Legal language in action : raising basic awareness about and understanding of competing legal system in the legal classroom -- Discourses of the ideal and the actual in the courtroom : the conflict for jurors in 'making sense' of general instructions -- Jurors' recorded deliberations : an analysis -- 'Let me see your hands' : the grammar of physical control in police directives -- Images of the Irish family : a 'slightly' constitutional arrangement -- Images of racial discrimination France -- Law's trouble with images : fetishism and seduction from Athens and Jerusalem to Madison Avenue
- ix, 318 p.
- Form of item
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Images in law, edited by Anne Wagner and William Pencak, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Images in law, edited by Anne Wagner and William Pencak, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/XflPsvxN1uw/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/XflPsvxN1uw/">Images in law, edited by Anne Wagner and William Pencak, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...