The Resource Matrix metalloproteinase protocols, edited by Ian M. Clark
- Matrix metalloproteinase protocols, edited by Ian M. Clark
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Ian M. Clark
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Part 1 -- MMPs and TIMPs -- an overview of the field
- Part II -- Expression and purification of MMPs and TIMPs
- Detection of MMPs and TIMPs
- Assay of MMP and TIMP activities
- Mmps and timps. An historical perspective / J.F. Woessner, Jr. -- Strategies for cloning new mmps and timps / G. Velasco and C. Lopez-Otin -- Structural studies on mmps and timps / W. Bode and K. Maskos -- Matrix metalloproteinase substrate binding domains, modules and exosites. Overview and experimental strategies / C.M. Overall -- The matrix metalloproteinase (mmp) and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase (timp) genes. Transcriptional and posttranscriptional regulation, signal transduction and cell-type-specific expression / M.P. Vincenti -- Models for gain-of-function and loss-of-function of mmps. Transgenic and gene targeted mice / L.M. Coussens [and others] -- Expression of mmps and timps in mammalian cells / K.M. Yeow [and others] -- Expression of recombinant matrix metalloproteinases in escherichia coli / L.J. Windsor and D.L. Steele -- Expression of human collagenase i (mmp-1) and timp-1 in a baculovirus-based expression system / R. Vallon and P. Angel -- Expression of recombinant matrix metalloproteinases in yeast / G.A. Doyle -- Expression of recombinant membrane-type mmps / M.J. Butler, M.P. d'Ortho and S.J. Atkinson -- Refolding of timp-2 from escherichia coli inclusion bodies / R.A. Williamson -- Expression and refolding of full-length human timp-1 / D. Davis -- Purification of mmps and timps / K. Shimokawa and H. Nagase -- Monitoring mmp and timp mrna expression by rt-pcr / H. Wong [and others] -- Measuring transcription of metalloproteinase genes. Nuclear run-off assay vs analysis of hnrna / A.M. Delany -- In situ hybridization for metalloproteinases and their inhibitors / T.L. Hurskainen and S.S. Apte -- Use of eia to measure mmps and timps / N. Fujimoto and K. Iwata -- Immunohistochemistry of mmps and timps / Y. Okada -- Detecting polymorphisms in mmp genes / S. Ye and A.M. Henney -- Methods for studying activation of matrix metalloproteinases / V. Knauper and G. Murphy -- Assay of matrix metalloproteinases against matrix substrates / T.E. Cawston, P. Koshy and A.D. Rowan -- Zymography and reverse zymography for detecting mmps, and timps / S.P. Hawkes, H. Li and G.T. Taniguchi -- In situ zymography / S.J. George and J.L. Johnson -- Detection of focal proteolysis using texas-red-gelatin / R.M. Hembry -- Antibodies to mmp-cleaved aggrecan / A.J. Fosang [and others] -- Cartilage proteoglycan release assay / C.J. Billington -- Immunoassay for collagenase-mediated cleavage of types i and ii collagens / R.C. Billinghurst, M. Ionescu and A.R. Poole -- Collagen degradation assays / A.P. Hollander -- Invasion assays and matrix metalloproteinases. Quantification of cellular invasion using propidium iodide labeling and confocal laser scanning microscopy / U. Benbow, K.A. Orndorff and A.L. Givan -- Using fluorogenic peptide substrates to assay matrix metalloproteinases / G.B. Fields -- Kinetic analysis of the inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases by tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases (timp) / M. Hutton and F. Willenbrock -- Assaying growth factor activity of tissue inhibitors of metalloproteinases / K. Yamashita and T. Hayakawa
- 1 online resource (xv, 545 pages)
- Form of item
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- illustrations (some color).
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of Matrix metalloproteinase protocols, edited by Ian M. Clark
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Matrix metalloproteinase protocols, edited by Ian M. Clark
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/XMsHuVe0G0U/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/XMsHuVe0G0U/">Matrix metalloproteinase protocols, edited by Ian M. Clark</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...