The Resource Principles of marketing, Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
- Principles of marketing, Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
- Statement of responsibility
- Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
- Accompanying material
- 1 computer optical disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- Understanding marketing and the marketing process. Marketing in a changing world: creating customer value and satisfaction -- Strategic planning and the marketing process -- The marketing environment -- Developing marketing opportunities and strategies. Marketing research and information systems -- Consumer markets and consumer buyer behavior -- Business markets and business buyer behavior -- Market segmentation, targeting, and positioning for competitive advantage -- Developing the marketing mix. Product and services strategy -- New-product development and product life-cycle strategies --Pricing products: pricing considerations and approaches -- Pricing products: pricing strategies -- Distribution channels and logistics management -- Retailing and wholesaling -- Integrated marketing communications strategy -- Advertising, sales promotion, and public relations -- Personal selling and sales management -- Direct and online marketing: the new marketing model -- Managing marketing. Competitive strategies: attracting, retaining, and growing customers -- The global marketplace -- Marketing and society: social responsibility and marketing ethics -- Appendix 1: Measuring and forecasting demand -- Appendix 2: Marketing arithmetic -- Appendix 3: Careers in marketing
- 28 cm. +
- 9th ed.
- xxxi, 785,  p.
- Isbn Type
- Other physical details
- col. ill.
- System details
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Windows 95, 98, NT, or 2000
ContextContext of Principles of marketing, Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Principles of marketing, Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/XJ9c8vFlM2k/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/XJ9c8vFlM2k/">Principles of marketing, Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...