The Resource Handbook of human resource development
- Handbook of human resource development
- Statement of responsibility
- Neal E. Chalofsky, Tonette S. Rocco, Michael Lane Morris, editors
- This book covers topics ranging from HRD foundations, workforce development, and management to more specific topics such as implementing and managing HRD initiatives in the organization. Written by professionals who offer a wide range of experience and who represent the industry from varying international and demographic perspectives, the questions addressed include: Nationally and internationally, how does HRD stand with regard to academic study and research? What is its place in the professional world? What are the philosophies, values, and critical perspectives driving HRD forward? What theories, research initiatives, and other ideas are required to understand HRD and function successfully within this field? As the industry grows, what are the challenges and important issues that professionals expect to face? What hot topics are occupying these professionals now? The Handbook's insight and guidelines allows both students and HR professionals to build a fundamental understanding of HRD as an industry, as a field of research, and for future professional success. --
- Additional physical form
- Available also in a print ed.
- Assigning source
- Edited summary from book
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Handbook of human resource development
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Handbook of human resource development
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/UgRpJsreF4E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/UgRpJsreF4E/">Handbook of human resource development</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...