The Resource Impulsivity causes, control and disorders, George H. Lassiter, editor, (electronic resource)
- Impulsivity causes, control and disorders, George H. Lassiter, editor, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- George H. Lassiter, editor
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Alcohol abuse and dependence disorders of control / Abigail K. Rose -- Obsessive-compulsive disorder and the impulsivity-compulsivity disorder spectrum : a review of research / Michael L. Sulkowski ... [et al.] -- Impulsiveness and suicide risk : a literature review / Maurizio Pompili ... [et al.] -- When working memory isn't effective : the role of working memory constraints on rates of delayed discounting and substance-use problems / Ana M. Franco-Watkins & Richard E. Mattson -- Emotion-based impulsivity and its importance for impulsive behavior outcomes / Melissa A. Cyders ... [et al.] -- Genetics basis of impulsivity : the role of serotoninergic and dopaminergic genes / Laura Mandelli -- The biological and sociocognitive basis of trait impulsivity / Peter O' Connor -- Mood disorders of female delinquents in a juvenile detention center : its' relationship with impulsivity and depression assessments / Michio Ariga ... [et al.] -- The impact of impulsivity on adolescent performance in an emotional go/no-go task / Miguel Ángel Muñoz ... [et al.] -- A comparison of the Eysenck impulsiveness questionnaire and the Dickman impulsivity inventory in a Flemish sample / Claes L., Vertommen, H. & Braspenning, N. -- Psychological and biological basis of impulsive behavior / Michio Nomura -- The relationship between impulsiveness and rejection behavior in the ultimatum game / Haruto Takagishi, Taiki Takahashi, Toshio Yamagishi -- The construct of impulsivity within the context of gender-specific adversity and resilience during adolescence : guidelines for future work / Roberto Mejia ... [et al.]
- xii, 254 p.
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Impulsivity causes, control and disorders, George H. Lassiter, editor, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Impulsivity causes, control and disorders, George H. Lassiter, editor, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/TnjeY0sNIG8/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/TnjeY0sNIG8/">Impulsivity causes, control and disorders, George H. Lassiter, editor, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...