The Resource Brand engagement : how employees make or break brands, Ian P. Buckingham
- Brand engagement : how employees make or break brands, Ian P. Buckingham
- Title remainder
- how employees make or break brands
- Statement of responsibility
- Ian P. Buckingham
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 205-210) and index
- Brand engagement, everyman and the death of the hero leader. November 1983. What does great brand engagement feel like? The CEO is dead, long live the CEO. Are we at the tail end of spin? What characterizes an effective chief engagement officer? -- Deconstructing brand ("but we don't even brand animals any more"). January 1992. Brand and authenticity. Brand anthropology. New ways of telling old stories. Leadership engagement. Brands and motivation. The national perspective : nation branding. Case study : ARM holdings (UK business of the year 2006) -- Through the looking glass. July 1996. What's been happening in the communication market? Employment brand. Engage people by letting them play. Inside-out communication (the power of partnership). Behaviour brand creep. Brandscape and the brand engagement journey. Mergers and acquisitions. The quest for balance. What do committed employees look like? Case study : Zurich: involvement-driven employee engagement. The catalyst event -- Culture as a weapon of mass construction. December 2000. What's culture got to do with it? The culture development process. Case study : motability : a culture-first approach to change. The use of tools -- Bring yourself to work. April 2006. Everything begins with a story. Mythology, the ancient arts and employee engagement. The story of good company. Authenticity and engagement. The John Lewis Group : an authentic brand. Authenticity in action. Becoming comfortable with the emotional dimension. What's been happening in the recruitment market? Retention issues? Case study: values-based communication : the story of the Yorkshire Building Society : a true mutual. In conclusion
- 25 cm.
- x, 221 p.
- Isbn Type
- (alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Brand engagement : how employees make or break brands, Ian P. Buckingham
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Brand engagement : how employees make or break brands, Ian P. Buckingham
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/RhNO3KwjwDg/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/RhNO3KwjwDg/">Brand engagement : how employees make or break brands, Ian P. Buckingham</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...