The Resource The road to the European Union, Jacques Rupnik and Jan Zielonka, editors
- The road to the European Union, Jacques Rupnik and Jan Zielonka, editors
- Statement of responsibility
- Jacques Rupnik and Jan Zielonka, editors
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- v. 1. The Czech and Slovak Republics. Introduction : enlargement and the study of European integration / Jan Zielonka -- Joining Europe together or separately? The implications of the Czecho-Slovak divorce for EU enlargement / Jacques Rupnik -- Slovakia's democratic awakening / Martin Bútora, Zora Bútorová and Grigorij Mesežnikov -- The Czech road towards a consolidated democracy / Steven Saxonberg -- The Czech Republic as an EU candidate : strengths and weaknesses / Michael Leigh -- The European Union's policies towards Slovakia : carrots and sticks of political conditionality / Darina Malová and Marek Rybář -- The economic criteria for EU accession : lessons from the Czech and Slovak Republics / Susan Senior-Nello -- Who is in, who is out? Citizenship, nationhood, democracy and European integration in the Czech Republic and Slovakia / Tibor Papp -- Return to Europe? Patterns of Euroscepticism among the Czech and Slovak political parties / Petr Kopecky and Peter Učeň -- Czech perceptions of EU membership : Havel vs. Klaus / Peter Bugge -- Local political elites' perceptions of the EU / Catherine Perron -- Germany and the enlargement of the European Union to the Czech Republic / Anne Bazin -- Cross-border co-operation between Germany and the Czech Republic / Emil J. Kirchner
- v. 2. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Introduction : historic and historical aspects of Baltic accession to the European Union / Vello Pettai -- The political implications of the EU's enlargement to the Baltic states / Teija Tiilikainen -- Russia, the Baltic states and East-West relations in Europe / George W. Breslauer -- The effects of EU conditionality on citizenship policies and the protection of national minorities in the Baltic states / Nida M. Gelazis -- Estonia's constititutional review mechanisms : a guarantor of democratic consolidation? / Vello Pettai -- Assessing governmental capabilities to manage European affairs : the case of Lithuania / Vitalis Nakrošis -- Social protection and EU enlargement : the case of Estonia / Lauri Leppik -- Regional integration in Europe : analysing intra-Baltic economic cooperation in the context of European integration / Ramūnas Vilpišauskas -- Revealed comparative advantage in trade between the European Union and the Baltic countries / Ville Kaitila and Mika Widgrén -- Preferential trade agreements : specific aspects of EU-Baltic trade integration / Niina Pautola-Mol -- Some aspects of EU membership on Baltic monetary and exchange rate policies / Iikka Korhonen
- 24 cm.
- 2 v.
- Isbn Type
- (v. 2)
- Other physical details
ContextContext of The road to the European Union, Jacques Rupnik and Jan Zielonka, editors
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The road to the European Union, Jacques Rupnik and Jan Zielonka, editors
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/ReIV97gq5cs/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/ReIV97gq5cs/">The road to the European Union, Jacques Rupnik and Jan Zielonka, editors</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...