The Resource Refugee rights : ethics, advocacy, and Africa, David Hollenbach, editor, (electronic resource)
- Refugee rights : ethics, advocacy, and Africa, David Hollenbach, editor, (electronic resource)
- Title remainder
- ethics, advocacy, and Africa
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- David Hollenbach, editor
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- There is more than one way of dying : an Ethiopian perspective on long term stays in refugee camps / Abebe Feyissa with Rebecca Horn -- What we owe to refugees and IDPs : an inquiry into the rights of the forcibly displaced / William O'Neill -- Burundian refugees in western Tanzania : responsibilities for advocacy / Joint Commission for Refugees of the Burundi and Tanzania Episcopal Conferences -- The right to freedom of movement for refugees in Uganda / Lucy Hovil and Moses Chrispus Okello -- The plight of urban refugees in Nairobi, Kenya / John Burton Wagacha and John Guiney -- Protection as capability expansion : practical ethics for assisting urban refugees / Loren Landau -- Sexual violence, gender roles, and displacement / Binaifer Nowrojee -- Justice, women's rights, and forced migration / Susan Martin -- Human rights, the use of force, and displacement in the Great Lakes region : Reflections on a troubling trend / Khoti Kamanga -- Internally displaced people, sovereignty, and the responsibility to protect / David Hollenbach -- Internally displaced persons in northern Uganda : a challenge for peace and reconciliation / Lam Oryem Cosmas -- Justice and peace : reintegration and reconciliation of returning displaced persons in post-conflict situations / Stephen J. Pope -- Key ethical issues in the practices and policies of refugee-serving NGOs and churches / Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator
- vii, 264 p.
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Refugee rights : ethics, advocacy, and Africa, David Hollenbach, editor, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Refugee rights : ethics, advocacy, and Africa, David Hollenbach, editor, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/MC1xS-cVSes/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/MC1xS-cVSes/">Refugee rights : ethics, advocacy, and Africa, David Hollenbach, editor, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...