The Resource Barton Fink
- Barton Fink
- Statement of responsibility
- Circle Films, Inc. ; written by Ethan Coen and Joel Coen ; produced by Ethan Coen ; directed by Joel Coen
- It's Hollywood in the 40's, and Barton Fink, the New York playwright, has arrived to work as a screenwriter. He is assigned a wrestling movie, and quickly developes writer's block. Barton is living in a seedy hotel populated by bizarre people, and things progress from strange to chaotic!
- Awards note
- Palme d'Or Cannes, 1991, Best Film, Best Actor, Best Direction.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Roger Deakins; music, Carter Burwell
- Intended audience
- Rated R
- Language note
- Closed captioned
- John Turturro, John Goodman, Judy Davis, Michael Lerner, John Mahoney, Jon Polito
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Barton Fink
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Barton Fink
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/L0_vTp6XJIM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/L0_vTp6XJIM/">Barton Fink</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...