The Resource Baroque guitar favourites
- Baroque guitar favourites
- Title variation
- Baroque guitar favorites
- Accompanying matter
- technical information on music
- Additional physical form
- Also available as compact disc.
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recorded at the House of Arts in Košice from 6th to 8th June, 1990
- Form of composition
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Gerald Garcia, guitar ; Camerata Cassovia ; Peter Breiner, conductor ; Karol Petroczi, viola d'amore (2nd and 3rd works) ; Pavol Gimčik, cello (2nd and 3rd works) ; Maria Licková, harpsichord (2nd and 3rd works)
ContextContext of Baroque guitar favourites
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Baroque guitar favourites
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/IqjMuoPC9UM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/IqjMuoPC9UM/">Baroque guitar favourites</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...