The Resource Ethnic group politics,, edited by Harry A. Bailey, Jr. (and) Ellis Katz
- Ethnic group politics,, edited by Harry A. Bailey, Jr. (and) Ellis Katz
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Harry A. Bailey, Jr. (and) Ellis Katz
- Bibliography note
- Bibliographical footnotes
- Historical perspectives on the American ethnic group, by O. Handlin.--Religious group conflict, by W. Herberg.--The two worlds of race: a historical view, by J. H. Franklin.--Membership in social groupings, by A. Campbell (and others)--The way of the ethnic in politics, by R. E. Lane.--The political socialization of the American Negro, by D. Marvick.--American Jews and the Presidential vote, by L. H. Fuchs.--The Negro voter in northern industrial cities, by O. Glantz.--Catholic voters and the Democratic Party, by S. Greer.--Bosses, machines, and ethnic politics, by E. E. Cornwell.--Two Negro politicians: an interpretation, by J. Q. Wilson.--The ex-plebes, by R. A. Dahl.--The new men, by R. A. Dahl.--Ethnic politics and the persistence of ethnic identification, by M. Parenti.--Black nationalism: conclusions and trends, by E. U. Essien-Udom.--Black power, by S. Carmichael and C. Hamilton.--Beyond the melting pot, by N. Glazer and D. P. Moynihan
- 23 cm.
- xvi, 331 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of Ethnic group politics,, edited by Harry A. Bailey, Jr. (and) Ellis Katz
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Ethnic group politics,, edited by Harry A. Bailey, Jr. (and) Ellis Katz
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/HxmYq-ugnDY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/HxmYq-ugnDY/">Ethnic group politics,, edited by Harry A. Bailey, Jr. (and) Ellis Katz</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...