The Resource Imperial rule, edited by Alexei Miller and Alfred J. Rieber, (electronic resource)
- Imperial rule, edited by Alexei Miller and Alfred J. Rieber, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Alexei Miller and Alfred J. Rieber
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- The empire and the nation in the imagination of Russian nationalism / Alexei Miller -- The Russians and the Turks : imperialism and nationalism in the era of empires / Norman Stone, Sergei Podbolotov and Murat Yasar -- Imperial instead of national history : positioning modern German history on the map of European empires / Philipp Ther -- Justifying political power in 19th century Europe : the Habsburg monarchy and beyond / Maciej Janowski -- Schism once removed : sects, state authority, and meanings of religious toleration in imperial Russia / Paul W. Werth -- Redefining identities in the late Ottoman Empire : policies of conversion and apostasy / Selim Deringil -- Empire on Europe's periphery : Russian and western comparisons / Dominic Lieven -- The Spanish empire and its end : a comparative view in nineteenth and twentieth century Europe / Sebastian Balfour -- The Russian-American company as a colonial contractor for the Russian empire / Ilya Vinkovetsky -- The comparative ecology of complex frontiers / Alfred J. Rieber
- 212 p.
- Form of item
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Imperial rule, edited by Alexei Miller and Alfred J. Rieber, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Imperial rule, edited by Alexei Miller and Alfred J. Rieber, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/FlhwtCxR3ps/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/FlhwtCxR3ps/">Imperial rule, edited by Alexei Miller and Alfred J. Rieber, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...