The Resource Consuming Germany and the Cold War, edited by David F. Crew, (electronic resource)
- Consuming Germany and the Cold War, edited by David F. Crew, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by David F. Crew
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Consuming Germany in the Cold War : consumption and national identity in East and West Germany, 1949-1989, an introduction / David F. Crew -- "A world in miniature" : the Leipzig Trade Fairs in the 1950s and East German consumer citizenship / Katharine Pence -- On the seam between socialism and capitalism : East German fashion shows / Judd Stitziel -- The order of substitutes : plastic consumer goos in the Volkswirtschaft and everyday domestic life in the GDR / Eli Rubin -- Born again in the gospel of refreshment? : Coca-colonization and the re-making of postwar German identity / Jeff R. Schutts -- Miracles for sale : consumer displays and advertising in postwar West Germany / S. Jonathan Wiesen -- Drugs, consumption and internationalization in Hamburg, 1960-1968 / Robert P. Stephens
- xii, 209 p.
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Consuming Germany and the Cold War, edited by David F. Crew, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Consuming Germany and the Cold War, edited by David F. Crew, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/ExLW9-Orxw0/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/ExLW9-Orxw0/">Consuming Germany and the Cold War, edited by David F. Crew, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...