The Resource Smithson and Serra : beyond modernism?
- Smithson and Serra : beyond modernism?
- Title remainder
- beyond modernism?
- Statement of responsibility
- a production for the Open University ; written and presented by Paul Wood
- Title variation
- Beyond modernism?
- Robert Smithson and Richard Serra both believed that sculpture should have a dialog with its environment. This program explores the challenging dialectic of the site-specific sculpture of Smithson and Serra through examples of their work. In an interview, Serra discusses the aspects of time and context in relation to his art as well as the influence of Smithson
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Produced by G.D. Jayalakshmi
- live action
ContextContext of Smithson and Serra : beyond modernism?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Smithson and Serra : beyond modernism?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/EtRPh4LZQgs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/EtRPh4LZQgs/">Smithson and Serra : beyond modernism?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...