The Resource Essays in the history of early American law : edited with an introduction, by David H. Flaherty
- Essays in the history of early American law : edited with an introduction, by David H. Flaherty
- Title remainder
- edited with an introduction
- Statement of responsibility
- by David H. Flaherty
- Antecedent source
- file reproduced from original
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 276-277) and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- black and white
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- An introduction of early American legal history / David H. Flaherty -- Law and colonial society / George L. Haskins -- Colonial courts and the common law / Zechariah Chafee, Jr. -- King's law and local custom in seventeenth century New England / Julius Goebel, Jr. -- The legal heritage of Plymouth colony / George L. Haskins -- Massachusetts and the common law : the Declaration of 1646 / Richard B. Morris -- The laws and liberties of 1648 / Thorp L. Wolford -- The spread of Massachusetts Law in the seventeenth century / George L. Haskins and Samuel E. Ewing -- The Suffolk County Court, 1671-1680 / George E. Woodbine -- The beginnings of partible inheritance in the American colonies / George L. Haskins -- The courts and the law in colonial New York / Julius Goebel, Jr. -- Administrative control of the courts of the American plantations / Joseph H. Smith -- The influence of colonial conditions as illustrated in the Connecticut intestacy law / Charles McLean Andrews -- "Law enforcement in colonial New York :" and introduction / Julius Goebel, Jr. -- The rise of the New York bar : the legal career of William Livingston / Milton M. Klein -- Legalism versus revolutionary doctrine in New England / Richard B. Morris -- The process of outlawry in New York : a study of the selective reception of English law / Mark DeWolfe Howe -- Thomas Jefferson and Blackstone's commentaries / Julius S. Waterman -- Delaware Cases, 1792-1800 / Zechariah Chafee, Jr
- 1 online resource (x, 534 pages).
- Form of item
- Level of compression
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Reformatting quality
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of Essays in the history of early American law : edited with an introduction, by David H. Flaherty
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Essays in the history of early American law : edited with an introduction, by David H. Flaherty
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/DOPsJGQ2qFY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/DOPsJGQ2qFY/">Essays in the history of early American law : edited with an introduction, by David H. Flaherty</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...