The Resource Demography and the economy, edited by John B. Shoven, (electronic resource)
- Demography and the economy, edited by John B. Shoven, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by John B. Shoven
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- The future of American fertility / Samuel H. Preston and Caroline Sten Hartnett -- Comment: Gopi Shah Goda -- Fertility theories: can they explain the negative fertility-income relationship? / Larry E. Jones, Alice Schoonbroodt and Michèle Tertilt -- Comment: Amalia R. Miller -- Women's education and family behavior: trends in marriage, divorce and fertility / Adam Isen and Betsey Stevenson -- Comment: Enrico Moretti -- Adjusting government policies for age inflation / John B. Shoven and Gopi Shah Goda -- Comment: Warren C. Sanderson -- Old Europe ages: reforms and reform backlashes / Axel Börsch-Supan and Alexander Ludwig -- Comment: Alan J. Auerbach -- The final inequality: variance in age at death / Shripad Tuljapurkar -- Comment: Victor R. Fuchs -- Demographic trends, housing equity, and the financial security of future retirees / James M. Poterba, Steven F. Venti and David A. Wise -- Comment: Thomas Davidoff -- Aging populations, pension operations, potential economic disappointment and its allocation / Sylvester J. Schieber -- Comment: Steven F. Venti -- Financing Medicare: a general equilipbrium analysis / Orazio Attanasio, Sagiri Kitao and Giovanni L. Violante -- Comment: Moshe Buchinsky -- Italians are late: does it matter? / Francesco C. Billari and Guido Tabellini -- Comment: Luigi Pistaferri
- ix, 431 p.
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Demography and the economy, edited by John B. Shoven, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Demography and the economy, edited by John B. Shoven, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/DLDmRW7KoaE/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/DLDmRW7KoaE/">Demography and the economy, edited by John B. Shoven, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...