The Resource Carbon-neutral architectural design, Pablo La Roche
- Carbon-neutral architectural design, Pablo La Roche
- Statement of responsibility
- Pablo La Roche
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references(p. 289-299) and index
- Buildings and greenhouse gas emissions : Building and greenhouse gas emissions ; Anthropogenic emissions and climate change ; Effects of anthropogenic emissions on climate change ; Greenhouse gas emissions and buildings ; Carbon-counting tools ; Comparison of carbon-counting tools -- Carbon-neutral architectural design : Architectural design process ; Carbon neutral architectural design process ; Implementation of the carbon-neutral design process in academia ; Integration ; Carbon-neutral architectural design process in practice -- Thermal comfort : Psychrometrics ; Thermal comfort ; Environmental and comfort indices ; Comfort models ; The perception of comfort -- Climate and architecture : Climate ; Climate and architecture ; Climate zones ; Climate zones and energy codes ; Climate analysis ; Vernacular architecture ; Effects of climate on emissions -- Solar geometry ; The sun in the sky vault ; Solar charts ; Shading the building ; Design of the shading system ; Sundials ; Site analysis ; Calculating the impact of radiation on surfaces ; Orientation of buildings -- Heat exchange through the building envelope : Heat transfer through the building envelope ; Heat transfer in buildings ; Heat transfer by conduction ; Heat transfer by radiation ; Heat transfer by convection -- Passive cooling systems : Definition of a passive cooling system ; Classification of passive cooling systems ; Ambient air as a heat sink (sensible component) ; Ambient air as a heat sink (latent component: evaporative cooling) ; The upper atmosphere as a heat sink: radiant cooling ; The earth as a heat sink: earth coupling ; Applicability of passive cooling systems -- Passive heating : Applicability of passive heating ; Control of heat lass ; Passive solar heating ; Types of passive heating systems ; Effects of design strategies of emissions
- 25 cm.
- xvi, 328 p.
- Isbn Type
- (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Other physical details
- ill. (chiefly col.), col. maps
- System control number
ContextContext of Carbon-neutral architectural design, Pablo La Roche
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Carbon-neutral architectural design, Pablo La Roche
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/B59LTNuP1ik/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/B59LTNuP1ik/">Carbon-neutral architectural design, Pablo La Roche</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...