The Resource Beginning Android 3D game development
- Beginning Android 3D game development
- Statement of responsibility
- Robert Chin ; technical reviewer, Jim Graham
- This is a unique, examples-driven book for today's Android and game app developers who want to learn how to build 3D game apps that run on the latest Android 5.0 (KitKat) platform using Java and OpenGL ES. Android game app development continues to be one of the hottest areas where indies and existing game app developers seem to be most active. Android is the second best mobile apps eco and arguably even a hotter game apps eco than iOS. 3D makes your games come alive; so in this book you'll find that we go in depth on creating 3D games for the Android platform with OpenGL ES 2.0 using an original case study game called Drone Grid. Moreover, this book offers an extensive case study with code that will be modular and re-useable helping you create your own games using advanced vertex and fragment shaders. Drone Grid is a game app case study that is somewhat similar to the best selling Geometry Wars game series utilizing a gravity grid and colorful abstract graphics and particles. After reading and using this book, you'll be able to build your first 3D Android game app for smartphones and tablets. You may even be able to upload and sell from popular Android app stores like Google Play and Amazon Appstore. This book is for Android developers who want a quick start but detailed enough guide for making 3D games that run on the Android platform using Java and the OpenGL ES. This book is also for game developers who are new to the Android platform and want to learn how to create their own 3D games for Android
- Additional physical form
- Available also in a print ed.
- Cataloging source
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Beginning Android 3D game development
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Beginning Android 3D game development
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/AAlRKCPhBOU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/AAlRKCPhBOU/">Beginning Android 3D game development</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...