The Resource The Shenandoah Valley Campaign of 1862, edited by Gary W. Gallagher, (electronic resource)
- The Shenandoah Valley Campaign of 1862, edited by Gary W. Gallagher, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Gary W. Gallagher
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 237-241) and index
- You must either attack Richmond or give up the job and come to the defence of Washington : Abraham Lincoln and the 1862 Shenandoah Valley Campaign / Gary W. Gallagher -- The metamorphosis in Stonewall Jackson's public image / Robert K. Krick -- Such men as shields, banks, and Frémont : federal command in western Virginia, March-June 1862 / William J. Miller -- In the very midst of the war track : the valley's civilians and the Shenandoah Campaign / Jonathan M. Berkey -- Placed on the pages of history in letters of blood : reporting on and remembering the 12th Georgia Infantry in the 1862 valley campaign / Keith S. Bohannon -- Turner Ashby's appeal / Peter S. Carmichael -- Maryland's ablest confederate : Gen. Charles S. Winder of the Stonewall Brigade / Robert E. L. Krick -- Prejudices and partialities : the Garnett controversy revisited / A. Cash Koeniger
- xxii, p.
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- ill., maps.
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of The Shenandoah Valley Campaign of 1862, edited by Gary W. Gallagher, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The Shenandoah Valley Campaign of 1862, edited by Gary W. Gallagher, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/9gYO15lHpac/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/9gYO15lHpac/">The Shenandoah Valley Campaign of 1862, edited by Gary W. Gallagher, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...