The Resource Oocytes : Maternal Information and Functions
- Oocytes : Maternal Information and Functions
- Title remainder
- Maternal Information and Functions
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Malgorzata Kloc
- This book combines the most recent knowledge on the maternal, i.e. oocyte/egg-specific, molecules and processes. The volume covers the most recent advances in a plethora of subjects such as: maternal transfer of immunity, localized RNAs functions and mechanisms of RNA localization, transcriptional repression of maternal messages, maternal inheritance and maternal role of CRISPR/Cas9-based genome editing, chromatin remodeling and epigenetic modifications, maternal function of nucleosomes, maternal mitochondria and energy supply, role of bacterial symbionts and their maternal transmission, acquisition of oocyte polarity and evolution of maternal effect genes, germ plasm and oosome origin and functions, mechanisms of oocyte activation and soma germ cells communication.  Currently, no other book on the market combines such a comprehensive list of subjects in one volume. Moreover, the information provided is a cross-section through oocytes from various invertebrate a nd vertebrate species, which is another unique feature of this book. The readers, therefore, get a completely new and invaluable perspective on all covered subjects.
- Image bit depth
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Results and Problems in Cell Differentiation,
- Series volume
ContextContext of Oocytes : Maternal Information and Functions
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Oocytes : Maternal Information and Functions
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/7yii0CXUgSM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/7yii0CXUgSM/">Oocytes : Maternal Information and Functions</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...