The Resource Molecular diagnosis of cancer, edited by Finbarr E. Cotter
- Molecular diagnosis of cancer, edited by Finbarr E. Cotter
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Finbarr E. Cotter
- Antecedent source
- file reproduced from original
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Carrier category
- online resource
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- PCR of gene rearrangements for the detection of minimal residual disease in childhood all / N. Goulden [and others]-Detection of bcr-abl in hematological malignancies by rt-pcr / N.C. Cross-Molecular diagnosis of acute myeloid leukemia with maturation, fab-type m2 / E.J. Mensink and L.T. van de Locht-Analysis of the pml/rar-alpha fusion gene in acute promyelocytic leukemia by reverse-transcription polymerase chain reaction : Technical recommendations, advantages, and pitfalls / D. Diverio [and others]-Rt-pcr analysis of breakpoints involving the mll gene located at 11q23 in acute leukemia / C.F. Pocock and F.E. Cotter-Polymerase chain reaction for detection of the t(14;18) translocation in lymphomas / P.W. Johnson-Npm-alk reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction analysis for detection of the t(2;5) translocation of non-hodgkin's lymphoma / S.A. Shurtleff, J.R. Downing and S.W. Morris-Molecular diagnosis of the 5q deletion in malignant myeloid disorders / J. Boultwood-Polymerase chain reaction based methods for assessing chimerism following allogeneic bone marrow transplantation / M. Lawler and S.R. McCann-Identification of mutations in the retinoblastoma gene / A. Hogg-Mutational analysis of the wilms' tumor (wti) gene / L. King-Underwood and K. Pritchard-Jones-Single-strand conformation polymorphism mutation analysis of the p53 gene / M.J. Booth-The characterization of chromosomal abnormalities using fluorescence in situhybridization procedures / H.M. Kempski-Comparative genomic hybridization / B.J. Williams-In situ hybridization of cells and tissue sections / S.J. Conway-Apoptosis detection by DNA analysis / P.D. Allen and A.C. Newland
- 1 online resource (xiii, 218 pages)
- File format
- Form of item
- Level of compression
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Other physical details
- illustrations (some color).
- Quality assurance targets
- Reformatting quality
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction.
- Specific material designation
- System details
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.
ContextContext of Molecular diagnosis of cancer, edited by Finbarr E. Cotter
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Molecular diagnosis of cancer, edited by Finbarr E. Cotter
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/6Zslu3gkreg/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/6Zslu3gkreg/">Molecular diagnosis of cancer, edited by Finbarr E. Cotter</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...