The Resource Health care economics, Paul J. Feldstein
- Health care economics, Paul J. Feldstein
- Statement of responsibility
- Paul J. Feldstein
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- The demand for medical care
- The demand for health insurance
- The supply of medical care: an overview
- The market for health insurance: its performance and structure
- Market competition in medical care
- The physician services market
- The market for hospital services
- Health manpower shortages and surpluses: definitions, measurement, and policies
- The market for physician manpower
- The market for medical education: equity and efficiency
- An introduction to the economics of medical care
- The market for registered nurses
- The role of government in health and medical care
- The legislative marketplace
- National health insurance: an approach to the redistribution of medical care
- The market for long-term care services
- Concluding comments on the economics of medical care
- The production of health: the impact of medical services on health
- An overview of the medical care sector
- Measuring changes in the price of medical care
- 26 cm.
- 5th ed.
- xxiii, 627 p.
- Other physical details
- System control number
ContextContext of Health care economics, Paul J. Feldstein
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Health care economics, Paul J. Feldstein
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/58VMGPMBQmI/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/58VMGPMBQmI/">Health care economics, Paul J. Feldstein</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...