The Resource 3rd International Winter School and Conference on Network Science : NetSci-X 2017
- 3rd International Winter School and Conference on Network Science : NetSci-X 2017
- Title remainder
- NetSci-X 2017
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Erez Shmueli, Baruch Barzel, Rami Puzis
- This book contains original research chapters related to the interdisciplinary field of complex networks spanning biological and environmental networks, social, technological, and economic networks. Many natural phenomena can be modeled as networks where nodes are the primitive compounds and links represent their interactions, similarities, or distances of sorts. Complex networks have an enormous impact on research in various fields like biology, social sciences, engineering, and cyber-security to name a few. The topology of a network often encompasses important information on the functionality and dynamics of the system or the phenomenon it represents. Network science is an emerging interdisciplinary discipline that provides tools and insights to researchers in a variety of domains. NetSci-X is the central winter conference within the field and brings together leading researchers and innovators to connect, meet, and establish interdisciplinary channels for collaboration. It is the largest and best known event in the area of network science. This text demonstrates how ideas formulated by authors with different backgrounds are transformed into models, methods, and algorithms that are used to study complex systems across different domains and will appeal to researchers and students within in the field.
- Image bit depth
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Series statement
- Springer Proceedings in Complexity,
ContextContext of 3rd International Winter School and Conference on Network Science : NetSci-X 2017
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 3rd International Winter School and Conference on Network Science : NetSci-X 2017
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/4eDWh6-rWLc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/4eDWh6-rWLc/">3rd International Winter School and Conference on Network Science : NetSci-X 2017</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...