The Resource Project management circa 2025
- Project management circa 2025
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by David Cleland, Bopaya Bidanda
- Presents a series of essays on the future of project management, discussing new techniques and tools which might be needed and examining opportunities for its use in such areas as energy development, extreme weather response, and climate control
- Additional physical form
- Available also in a print ed.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of Project management circa 2025
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Project management circa 2025
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/46y2PfOHEOQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/46y2PfOHEOQ/">Project management circa 2025</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...