The Resource Tommy
- Statement of responsibility
- by the Who ; Columbia Pictures ; Robert Stigwood presents ; a film by Ken Russell ; screenplay by Ken Russell ; produced by Robert Stigwood & Ken Russell ; directed by Ken Russell
- A rock opera about a boy who is traumatized by the murder of his father. He is "cured" several years later, only to be hailed as a "Messiah."
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Photography, Dick Bush, Ronnie Taylor ; editor, Stuart Baird ; musical direction, Pete Townsend
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG
- Language note
- In English, with optional subtitles in English, French and Spanish ; closed captioned in English
- The Who (Roger Daltrey, Pete Townshend, John Entwistle, Keith Moon); Ann-Margret, Elton John, Oliver Reed, Eric Clapton, Jack Nicholson, Tina Turner, Robert Powell
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Tommy
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Tommy
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/3HI9fJtR4wA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/3HI9fJtR4wA/">Tommy</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...