The Resource Climate change and crop production, edited by Matthew P. Reynolds
- Climate change and crop production, edited by Matthew P. Reynolds
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Matthew P. Reynolds
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Adapting crops to climate change: a summary / Matthew P. Reynolds and Rodomiro Ortiz -- Scenarios of climate change within the context of agriculture / Andy Jarvis ... [et al.] -- Economic impacts of climate change on agriculture to 2030 / David Lobell and Marshall Burke -- Preventing potential disease and pest epidemics under a changing climate / Anne Legrève and Etienne Duveiller -- Breeding for adaptation to heat and drought stress / Matthew P. Reynolds, Dirk Hays and Scott Chapman -- Breeding crops for tolerance to salinity, waterlogging and inundation / Daniel J. Mullan and Edward G. Barrett-Lennard -- Multi-location testing as a tool to identify plant response to global climate change / Hans-Joachim Braun, Gary Atlin and Thomas Payne -- Genetic approaches to reduce greenhouse gas emissions: increasing carbon capture and decreasing environmental impact / Martin A.J. Parry and Malcom J. Hawkesford -- Greenhouse gas mitigation in the main cereal systems: rice, wheat and maize / Ivan Ortiz-Monasterio ... [et al.] -- How conservation agriculture can contribute to buffering climate change / Peter R. Hobbs and Bram Govaerts -- Management of resident soil microbial community structure and function to suppress soilborne disease development / Mark Mazzola -- Biotechnology in agriculture / Ryan Whiford, Michael Gilbert and Peter Langridge -- GIS and crop simulation modeling applications in climate change research / David Hodson and Jeffrey White -- Statistical models for studying and understanding genotype x environment interaction in an era of climate change and increased genetic information / José Crossa, Juan Burguenō and Mateo Vargas
- 25 cm.
- xvi, 292 p.,  p. of plates
- Isbn Type
- (alk. paper)
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.), maps
- System control number
ContextContext of Climate change and crop production, edited by Matthew P. Reynolds
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Climate change and crop production, edited by Matthew P. Reynolds
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/0vIS1ddVwfk/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/0vIS1ddVwfk/">Climate change and crop production, edited by Matthew P. Reynolds</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...