The Resource Getting it right : markets and choices in a free society, Robert J. Barro
- Getting it right : markets and choices in a free society, Robert J. Barro
- Title remainder
- markets and choices in a free society
- Statement of responsibility
- Robert J. Barro
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -179) and index
- Economic growth. Democracy and growth -- Eastern Germany and the iron law of convergence -- New and old theories of economic growth -- A tale of two cities (growth in Hong Kong and Singapore) -- The optimal size of a nation, or the attractions of secession -- Europe's road to serfdom : a perspective on European union -- Default on sovereign debt -- Democracy and growth in Peru -- Monetary and financial policy. Argentina and Mexico : Latin lessons in monetary policy -- Monetary policy : a matter of commitment -- Guilt and glory at the Bank of England -- The attractions of price stability -- Fiscal and other macroeconomic policies. Economic report cards on U.S. Presidents and U.K. Prime Ministers -- Economic advisers and economic outcomes -- How important are budget deficits? -- Indexed bonds -- A program for macroeconomic policy -- President Bush's last fiscal proposals -- Infrastructure investment and other public spending -- Inequality -- Soaking the rich -- Retroactivity and other capital levies -- The power of economic reasoning. The first annual contest for best monopoly in America -- This tax amnesty will work only once -- School choice -- Privatization American style -- Second-hand smoke -- How much is an endangered species worth? -- Baseball economics -- Term limits -- George Stigler and the Chicago school -- A Nobel Price for Bob Lucas -- Oh to be in England
- 21 cm.
- 1st MIT Press paperback ed.
- xv, 191 p.
ContextContext of Getting it right : markets and choices in a free society, Robert J. Barro
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Getting it right : markets and choices in a free society, Robert J. Barro
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/-xl4scj1nMY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/-xl4scj1nMY/">Getting it right : markets and choices in a free society, Robert J. Barro</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...