The Resource Constitutionalism and political reconstruction, edited by Saïd Amir Arjomand, (electronic resource)
- Constitutionalism and political reconstruction, edited by Saïd Amir Arjomand, (electronic resource)
- electronic resource
- Statement of responsibility
- edited by Saïd Amir Arjomand
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references and index
- Constitutional development and political reconstruction from nation-building to new constitutionalism / Said Amir Arjomand -- Nation-building, modernization and post-colonial reconstruction -- Regimes reinventing themselves : constitutional development in the Arab world / Nathan Brown -- Constitutions and political reconstruction? Israel's quest for a constitution / Ruth Gavison -- A globalizing constitutionalism? Views from the postcolony, 1945-2000 / Julian Go -- The rule of law and politics of reform in post-revolutionary Iran / Keyvan Tabari -- Post-colonial collages : distributions of power and constitutional models, with special reference to South Africa / Heinz Klug -- Constitutional engineering and impact: the case of Fiji / Jill Cottrell and Yash Ghai -- Constitutional reconstruction since the fall of communism -- Parliament and the political class in the constitutional reconstruction of Poland : two constitutions in one / Jacek Kurczewski -- Constitutionalism and the presidency in the Russian Federation / Anders Fogelklou -- Institutional innovations and moral foundations of constitutionalism in East Central Europe : coping with the past human rights violations / Grażyna Skapska -- The constitution in the process of denationalization / Dieter Grimm -- Constitutional courts and the new constitutionalism -- The role of constitutional courts in the transition to democracy, with special reference to Hungary / Laszlo Solyom -- Constitutional negotiations : political contexts of judicial activism in post-Soviet Europe / Kim Lane Scheppele -- Women and the cost of transition to democratic constitutionalism in Spain / Ruth Rubio-Marin -- Dissolution of political parties by the constitutional court in Turkey : judicial delimitation of the political domain / Dicle Kogacioglu -- List of contributors -- Index
- vii, 391 p.
- Form of item
- Other physical details
- Reproduction note
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- Specific material designation
ContextContext of Constitutionalism and political reconstruction, edited by Saïd Amir Arjomand, (electronic resource)
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance Constitutionalism and political reconstruction, edited by Saïd Amir Arjomand, (electronic resource)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/-Ny1erbDzu0/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/resource/-Ny1erbDzu0/">Constitutionalism and political reconstruction, edited by Saïd Amir Arjomand, (electronic resource)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.rpi.edu/">Rensselaer Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Rensselaer Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...